Guys, these stocks are not yet into full production. I have 6 of the first batch comming back this next week, from the dipper/sprayer.

We are working on the"easy as can be for the do it yourselfer" aspect of final fitting a stock.

That means I personally am working on getting the pillars installed just a bit proud on the inlet so the barreled actions drop in and set ON the pillars.
This is done before the final finish is applied so we have no "oops" This requires EVERY stock to be fit with a barreled action of it's own inlet. This is very easy to do with target actions and heavy contours as I have them at the shop, but may be a bit more problematic with other actions I don't have imediatly available.

So as such the first that will likly be available will be the heavy bench/f-class tooley MBR style.

Other inlets could be had quicker if your willing to be a "doit yourselfer" We will be offering stocks as "gunsmith blanks" 99% inlet, hardware or pad installed as ordered. Snded filled and primed, you or your smith will do the final fitting pillar instal, shipping to the dipper/sprayer for finishing. and then final epoxy skim coat.

I will be gone hunting for a good portion of Oct. so please hold the calls and e-mails until after Nov 1st.

Pricing in general will be slightly less than a Mcmillian stock with a similar configuration of adjustable hardware.
Unfinished "gunsmith Blanks" will also be available for about $200 less then the finished product. They will be inletted and primed, requiring only cosmetic finish from the dipper and pillar bedding on your dime.

Jim See