Ok, I'll chime in with my two cents on each of the chassis models. I only have first hand experience with the standard Stealth, but the only real differences is features.

10/110 Ashbury Precision
- AR-style octagonal M-LOK forearm for mounting accessories
- Folding buttstock if you're into that (lockup is said to be very tight and rigid)
- Downside of the forearm is that it will force you to run taller rings for objective bell clearance so you will likely need to upgrade the stock to something with an adjustable comb.
- Grip mount looks like an afterthought with a gap between it and the trigger guard in the photo's on Savage's website
- Tactical bolt handle which offers increased length for more leverage on the bolt
- EGW Picatinney rail included

10/110 Stealth
- Lighter weight than the Ashbury Precision chassis
- Easiest to remove barreled action from
- Grip fits and is positioned well
- Scope can be mounted lower and closer to centerline of bore
- Buttstock is serviceable, but most swap it out
- Integral forearm is a little narrow for a #2 bag and somewhat on the short side. Accepts M-LOK accessories, but offers only have the real estate of the Ashbury Precision
- Large knob bolt handle, but not as long as the tactical bolt handle.
- EGW picatinney rail included

10/110 Stealth Evolution
- Basically the same as the 10/110 Stealth with a couple add-ons
-- Adds muzzle brake
-- Adds bolt-on upper forearm section with full-length full
-- Adds Magpul PRS3 buttstock
-- Adds 5R rifling
- Full length rail requires mounting scope higher
- Medium knob bolt handle (same as on 110 Scout)
- Heaviest of the three

I'm not a fan of aluminum chassis', but if I had to pick one of these I'd go with the standard 10/110 Stealth. It's $600 cheaper than the other two options which leaves a lot of money to upgrade it as you see fit. The full length rails on the other two that require mounting the scope higher is a big negative for long-range shooting as the further the centerline of the scope is from the centerline of the bore the more affect the slightest little bit of cant will have on your shot. It's also the lightest option of the three which is a big plus if you're looking at PRS or similar competition where you're moving from stage to stage.

If you're right handed I would also recommend giving the 10 GRS some serious consideration.