Thread: Waiting on Apache barrel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The oh I am just sitting in line but as i approach 1 year and see others post about getting barrels in a few weeks or few months it starts to become a bit frustrating. Especially when there is no communication from the person I have paid.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowgetter1 View Post
    The oh I am just sitting in line but as i approach 1 year and see others post about getting barrels in a few weeks or few months it starts to become a bit frustrating. Especially when there is no communication from the person I have paid.
    1yr.. id be pissed too. Especially reason #1 why i went with prefits. Low wait time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowgetter1 View Post

Agreed, the lack of communication is what kills me. It better be a shooter! What are you guys waiting on? I placed an order with Apache (In January)! for a 23 in, sporter contour 22-250 1/9 twist, X-caliber 5R. I am building a rem-age for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by oapstate View Post
    Agreed, the lack of communication is what kills me. It better be a shooter! What are you guys waiting on? I placed an order with Apache (In January)! for a 23 in, sporter contour 22-250 1/9 twist, X-caliber 5R. I am building a rem-age for the first time.
    Same here. I dont mind waiting but I'd like to hear from him that its looking like xx weeks or months. I was originally told a couple months.
    Mines a 26" varmint contour 6.5x55 threaded muzzle xcaliber blank.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mthomas90 View Post
    Same here. I dont mind waiting but I'd like to hear from him that its looking like xx weeks or months. I was originally told a couple months.
    I too was told “a couple of months”, but I’m currently waiting without any communication on day 454. OR if you are so inclined, one year, two months and 28 days. (But who’s counting.....)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post

I too was told “a couple of months”, but I’m currently waiting without any communication on day 454. OR if you are so inclined, one year, two months and 28 days. (But who’s counting.....)
    Absolutely ridiculous. i have PM him, sent emails, message via his website, and message just a couple days ago via his orders page on his website. Crickets.... Really need to know if I will have my barrels by next spring or not because I will need them for a prairie dog trip.

Basic Member
    I’ve tried all those methods to try to eke out a response, and the only thing that worked was sending an email with my paypal receipt attached. Jim did respond, and said I was not forgotten. A quick note would alleviate my fears that I’m out a barrel AND a chunk of money that I really kind of wish I didn’t part with. Jim’s work comes so highly recommended that I took a chance, and I’m sure IF I ever get my barrel that it will probably be nice, but at over 450 days, I think there is far more to play than just being “really busy”.

Basic Member
    I believe in good communication,had one ordered from him,but later canceled,can’t stand no communication

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo2015 View Post
    I believe in good communication,had one ordered from him,but later canceled,can’t stand no communication
    im with ya...gave up on apache a long time ago....full refund.....50-75 bux aint worth the hassle!!!!!!