Quote Originally Posted by J.Baker View Post
The Creedmoor has been out for a decade now, so most any competent gunsmith or barrel maker should have discovered and addressed any issue they had with their chamber reamer if they got one of the bad ones with the shorter throat.

The ammunition and brass issues are the big issue here as after all this time the inconsistency problem still persists. The brass inconsistency isn't even that huge of an issue because if you're doing things right you are FL sizing your new brass before loading it the first time. Unless your dies are long it's going to push the shoulders on those longer out-of-spec cases back to where they need to be, and then they will all be fire-formed to your chamber after the first firing and you can adjust your FL or neck sizing die to get the appropriate 0.002 to 0.003" shoulder bump.

The real problem lies with the brass inconsistency on factory loaded ammo. If you don't typically shoot factory ammunition you're good to go, but if you don't reload it's an issue you need to be aware of and watch for.
This is where I sit I guess. Never had an issue with my 10-FPCsr.