Quote Originally Posted by Peebles24 View Post
Might be as good of place as any to start my thirst for knowledge. I recently got a savage 12 LRP in 6.5 creedmoor, and soon as my press and dies show up im going to be trying to figure out and find a node for it. In other forums i have heard the savage 6.5 chamber will be expected to be loose, is this true. Am i wasting money buying a good set of whidden click adjust fl shoulder bump bushing dies. I know when i left to much oil in my chamber after cleaning i had some pretty bad head swipe and showed over 100 fps bump across the chrony for a couple rounds. Is there any good way for me to get really good measurements on my chamber? Maybe not the right place to ask but should you neck turn before using bushing dies.

Sorry so much i need to learn and im trying to be ready for a 1k event at camp attabury her in indiana.

I have been reloading for about 6 years but im not going to try to load precision ammo on my lee 4 hole turret. I have never loaded for more than plinking and hunting.

Thank you
Chad
I go back to my original write above and repeat the flexibility of the 6.5CM round. It is very forgiving and eats a lot of loads that tack under 1/2". Watch your brass, anneal often, and check your primer pockets closely for oversize each loading. Small primer brass helps to eliminate this problem and give you many firings out of your cases. Great gun and round. Enjoy it