I say just keep shooting till accuracy falls off. Keep track of round count so you know what to expect next go-round. Wen cleaning, clean lightly, going after the carbon, not the copper so much. I don't expect you to continue to accumulate copper like you did when it was stripped clean. The theory is the "pot holes" are filled with road gravel and now the bullet will slide over them fairly easily, like a smooth road.

I would think, now that you are getting good groups at 100 rounds, you will get another 50-150 with same results, then drop off. At that point, clean lightly with Hoppes or similar and general purpose bore cleaner that targets carbon more than copper. Just use wet patches and dry or maybe run a plastic bore brush as well through it. Bore snakes are good for "light cleaning". hopefully this will take you back to about where you were at 100 rounds and then you will have another 50-100 to go before you lose accuracy again. Let's say you find that point at 100... clean it the same way as last time, then clean it again after 75 shots (not 100, because 100 was too many before). If that works for you, then always clean after 75 shots. Of course, it won't be that simple or consistent, but it gives you something to work with. Different loads, powders, bullets, etc. may effect it differently, too. If you are only shooting casually (like me), it should work well for you. If it ever goes south even after cleaning, get more aggressive with carbon cleaners. If that doesn't help, go after the copper and start over. Somewhere around 2,000 rounds the throat may be eroding.

Some of my guns just get a bore snake every 50 shots and have never had an issue.