I've got a axis with a 204 HB on it. Really like the gun. Ground squirrels have hated it.
first 100 rounds (fiocchi 32 and 40 gr bullets) worked like a charm. all 100 went bang
Then I started reloading, didn't have any problems with the next 100 rounds using seirra BK39g. CCI BR4 primers. all worked well. No FTF.
The next 100 I loaded with some 39g BK and some "dogtown" 34g loads. Suddenly having 1 in 5 FTF which is extremely disappointing in the field on live targets.
By the end of the 3rd 100 rounds, I was having 2-3 out of 5 FTF. Sometimes a second chambering would cause it to fire, but usually not. Can't think of what happened to cause this difference and why it seems to be getting worse. I was checking everything out afterwards and realized that the front action screw was starting to loosen a little, but I don't know why that would have any effect...

Seems a lot of axis owners are having the same issue, I'd love to mess with the pin protrusion, but Axis doesn't afford that luxury. Any thoughts? I'm going to tighten the action screw and see how many of the FTF loads actually fire off.