Thread: Vortex Razor Opinion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    American Rifle Company Just announced the Nucleus Action as well. The features and introductory pricing are an amazing opportunity!

http://www.americanrifle.com/product...dable-deposit/

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    American Rifle Company Just announced the Nucleus Action as well. The features and introductory pricing are an amazing opportunity!

http://www.americanrifle.com/product...dable-deposit/
    I did see that on their Facebook page. Are you going to be buying one and reviewing it LoneWolf?
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Basic Member
    I'm hoping to get one of the early batch ones. Was on the phone with Ted Tuesday Night about it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    I'm hoping to get one of the early batch ones. Was on the phone with Ted Tuesday Night about it.
    I'd be interested to see how they perform when compared to the Mausingfield action. It's interesting how Bighorn and ARC have come out with lower priced actions at the same time.
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psharon97 View Post
    I'd be interested to see how they perform when compared to the Mausingfield action. It's interesting how Bighorn and ARC have come out with lower priced actions at the same time.
    Bighorn didn't create a new action they just figured out how to make the TL3 cheaper and still keep the TL3 in a "higher tier". The Nucleus is all new and lots of innovative new features. Mausingfield will still be ARC's premier action. The Mausingfield will still be more reliable in functions as it's much more robust. But the Nucleus isn't going to be any slouch. I'm very interested in getting my hands on one!