I have a circa 2006 Savage Model 10 FLP (308, bull barrel, left-hand, blind box mag, accu-trigger) not sure if it is staggered/center feed (how do you tell?) that I bought new and it is a real tack-driver .5MOA or better.

I replaced the stock flexible tupperware stock right after I bought it - I think it is a B&C Medalist (non-adjustable comb) but they did not make one for LH actions so I cut a notch for the bolt-handle and it works pretty darn good, except for dealing the slight cant of the RH stock, so I want to replace the stock.

Trying to find anything other than a 'sporter' stock for this rifle configuration is proving difficult - Boyd seems to list all versions, except for this Left-Hand configuration, but they do show their 'Pro-Varmint' in 'Center-Feed Blind' and 'Detachable Mag' (neither with a bull-barrel however).

I am thinking that I could easily open-up the barrel channel for my factory bull-barrel (.920" I believe), but am not sure if the staggered blind box (which is what I believe I have) will work with a stock designed for the 'center-feed blind'? If not, could my rifle be changed to center-feed blind or preferably to a detachable box mag? If so, what parts would be required?

Thanks for all your help.

P.S. I was on this board back in 2005-2010 then things got real busy. I recently retired and am getting back into the shooting sports so I thought I would give it a go with my 'old' 10FLP.

-steve