Hey guys, I just bought the Wallyworld special Axis II XP in 6.5 Creedmoor with the heavy barrel. I know each rifle is different, but I was wondering if there is a general consensus on which ammo they tend to like more? I just bought one box of the Federal Fusion 140 gr. It appears to have a soft point bullet. I also bought a box of the Federal Premium Gold Medal Berger in 130 gr. It says hybrid open top match. I suppose they mean the bullet as it has a minute looking hollow point tip on it. The Federal has better stats on the bullet performance as expected, but the bullet is slightly smaller. The box mentions nothing about any kind of hunting, deer, varmint, etc. I know my sons .270 we bought the Hornady Superformance thinking it’s a hopped up round and gonna do real nice. The other day he got (I really) his scope all out of wack remounting and putting lock tite on it. So, when I went to sight it in all I could find is the Federal Fusion so I bought a box. I’m terms of accuracy it ran circles around the Hornady. The Fusion was 150 gr and the Superformance was 130 I believe. Just curious of anyone’s experience. Thanks, Matt