My 100 yard range is the closest one that I usually shoot/zero at, I need to drive an hour to take it out farther, but did so today! Shot it out to 200, 300, and 600, and it did great. Seems like the stock isn't flexing enough to contact the barrel and/or impact accuracy so I might keep it, but I'll take a look at upgrading it still since it's annoying still.

Trigger is great, I adjusted it down to the lightest setting and it's very crisp and easy to break smoothly. I haven't played with the o-rings any but my best group at 600 was a little under 8" with FGMM 175s which is pretty great by my standards so I won't mess with them yet, don't see reason to. I'd like to get a more consistent and comfortable cheekweld than my foam/tape contraption, and I'm not sure if I should get a dedicated optic with lower rings or get a stock with a riser built-in so I can use my AR-height QD mount/scope still. Redialing the zero back and forth between different guns is a little annoying, though it holds zero well taking it off and on, so props to ADM. It gets dark quick this time of the year so I might get something with illumination.

All in all, for my first bolt gun and first Savage, I'm very happy with it!