I'll try to give the shortened version. Bought a 110 .30-06 trophy hunter xp two seasons ago. Went to sight it in and it was awful. Checked scope rings, etc. for tightness. Still issues shooting hornady superformance. Turns out the idiot at the rifle club was having me shoot at the wrong target while sighting in and was adjusting the scope accordingly. Wasted a bunch of shells, and ended up shooting an ok group with Winchester ballistic silver tip. I was so turned off I shot my old 30-30 lever action the next season. Now to the present, I figured I'd give it another go with someone who knows what they're doing as this rifle should be capable of 1" moa at 100 yards I would think. I bought a box of 150g core lokt and a box of 165g federal sierra btsp. I'm crossing my fingers that one of them will group well, and that I should've gotten something with a ballistic tip. I also wondered about your thoughts on the wood stock? Am I an idiot for buying the model I did? I see numerous complaints about the triggerguard bolt release. I plan on getting better rings and a new scope next year. Was thinking maybe a bell and carlson stock down the road? I'm kind of a one rifle guy, and would like to make the best of this. I do like wood, so maybe there's a better stock to upgrade to? I've read so much good stuff about these rifles, then read a crap ton of complaints in the next turn. Just looking for thoughts on my model I guess. Thanks in advance, and sorry for my ramblings.