Greetings. I have a 12FV in 223Rem that I bought during one of the Cabela's sales/Savage rebates last year. I shot the rifle a bit and it is a capable .5 moa rig. It shot so well that I ditched the tupperware and put it in an H-S Precision PST114 stock. I am having trouble with primer cratering and blanking. I hand load nearly everything, but had cratering with factory loads as well. The loads I started with were "known" loads in several other 223 rifles and not max loads. I work in a machine shop and have access to gauge pins and measuring equipment. I removed the firing pin and measured the pin hole at 0.073" while the firing pin itself measured at 0.069". The pin tip appears to have a nice, round radius. The protrusion measured at 0.053" in the fired position. Do I need to look into getting it bushed or are these measurements within tolerance? The other factor is my chamber and throat seem to be on the tight/short side. I can't load anything beyond SAAMI max without the bullet jamming in the lands. This may be causing a high initial pressure spike and blowing the primers. Please let me know if you have encountered similar situations and what you did to correct them. Thanks for your time!! -Quigley