Quote Originally Posted by geargrinder View Post
Then cite your sources and make us believe your news outlets are reliable.

Otherwise, you sound like your tinfoil hat is too tight.
I don't need to "make you believe" anything. Not my job, and obviously there are plenty others already working hard at that. If you read my previous statement again, you'll see that it plainly says to "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH"..... I'm not saying you should rely on mine, or anybody elses. DO YOUR OWN..... The facts are out there, you just unfortunately have to go digging for them. I do my own digging on matters that concern me. This Vegas incident intrigued me from day one, and I was not satisfied that I was getting the whole story from the mainstream media. So I began digging. And some of what I've learned since then is very disturbing. I'm not running a conspiracy website or anything. I'm just saying the story is not adding up and never has. You think my tinfoil hat is too tight?? I think your brain is too mushy. If you buy the mainstream media's version of this particular story, you are being misled, and worse still, YOU are complicit in your own misleading since you are too naive to question the media and/or expect others to provide you your information. Stop expecting other people to spoonfeed you their talking points and then calling yourself informed. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk