Quote Originally Posted by mustang-cars View Post
the DBM fit snugly in the stock when I initially test fit the DBM . When installed the DBM holes for the action screws where just slightly offset from the holes in the stock by about an 1/8" maybe a little less. I just used my dremel and my pocket knife to remove some of the nylon stock where the back of the DBM meets the stock allowing the DBM to set closer to the rear of the stock aligning the holes. I only removed enough material on the stock for the DBM holes to line up with the stock holes and the screws to move freely. I didn't remove any material from the DBM at all or any material from the aluminum bedding in the factory stock. The rest of the fit was actually really good and it looks really nice installed. The original action screws were not anywhere near close to fitting. Accurate Mag provided 2 really nice looking screws. The front action screw was about 1/8" too long and would contact the bolt when installed so I just used my bench grinder and removed the offending threads. The rear action screw Accurate Mag provided was almost 1/2" too short. I purchased a 1/4-28 2" long screw. That screw was about 1/8' too long and contacted the bolt as well. I ground that one down as well. I just went slow and test fit everything a little bit at a time to include when I was grinding down the screws. Took extra time but it looks nice. I will be shooting it tonight so well see how everything functions real world.
Where did you source your other screw at? Just curious if this is something that can be had at Lowe's/Home Depot, looking at getting this as well for my rifle.