Thread: Did they ever?

Basic Member

Did they ever?

...have a long action stagger feed .204 Ruger or 222 Rem Mag blind mag? Looking at a 6x45 (or possibly 6TCU) to build using my .223 chambered 1993 model 110. I would like a longer magazine length for loading heavy-ish bullets out further. I am running into the not knowing specifically what to search for or where problem. The mag I have will permit about a 2.260" COL before running into problems. I plan on using 85SGK as a primary projectile provided I find a good MOA load. I don't need a bug hole shooter, just a good consistent 400 yard coyote medicine delivery system that is inexpensive to reload and convert to.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. ... Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.<br /><br />Thomas Jefferson

Basic Member
    Use the magazine you have, just remove the block from the rear.
    "As long as there's lead in the air....there's still hope.."

Basic Member
    Won't it effect the feeding since the follower does not go all the way back?
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. ... Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.<br /><br />Thomas Jefferson

Basic Member
    No...at least I've never had it effect feeding. If it becomes a concern, you could add an extension to the bottom of the follower by simply making an extension out of banding, and sandwiching it between the follower and the spring to keep the follower from lurching rearward.
    "As long as there's lead in the air....there's still hope.."