I am trying to convince Boyds to offer more stocks for the 10/110 series with bull barrel channels. They do not understand Savage model designations. Go figure, right?

They agreed a while ago to offer a few stocks for the Hog Hunter ("bull" barrel, blind mag, center feed, top bolt release short action) , but won't offer a model 11 top bolt release (or bottom bolt release) center feed short action with detachable mag with a bull barrel channel. It's silly, really, I know, because it is fairly easy to open the barrel channel your self and make any of their stocks accept a varmint or bull barrel. That's not the point, though. THe point is they are unknowingly discouraging customers who don't know any better from ordering their stocks because they think they won't work. In my case, I've ordered maybe 75 stocks with factory barrel channels and had to open them up for varmint barrels and I am getting tired of it. I am a good customer, a dealer, and yet they won't listen to me. They say they get requests for bull barrel 12's but not 11's. I try explaining to them that makes no sense, and that there are a LOT of Savage shooters that want bull barrel channel short action center feed with detachable mag but they don't get it.

HELP me, please! My head is sore and the wall is bloody. :)

Can anyone else try to explain to them the issue here and /or can we all send them product requests for stocks made for Center Feed, Short Action, top and bottom bolt release with BULL barrel channels?????

I bet if 50 people submitted such a request in the next 10 days they might start to get a clue that MAYBE, just MAYBE they are missing something here and need to start LISTENING???? LOL