I was wondering if anybody else feels this way? I felt like it was pretty tricky to set up. When I got it installed, I could get a light trigger pull, but the firing pin following through was just too much. I adjusted the pull weight to where it wasn't following through and it felt a little creepy. Like there was a tiny tiny first stage effect sometimes. I finally left it set at about 1.5lb and went shooting. So now I noticed that sometimes it goes off really easily and then other times is much harder. I probably fired about 50 rounds of 6.5 CM in my Model 10 GSR but it was so hot here I didn't really learn that much.

There are the three pivot points in this trigger design. I left it set the way it came from the factory, which I think was in the middle of the three. So what's the advantage of those different pivot points? Do I need to readjust the trigger now that the rifle's been shot a few times? Would I be better off with the Accutrigger? I don't look forward to replacing that safety detent spring, if that's the case, but the original trigger is still sitting on my bench. I will say that the Timney trigger I installed on my Ruger Precision Rifle has a much more consistent letoff. It's no Jewell or Shilen, but at least it's consistent.

If there are any setup tips I've missed in my research, I'd sure appreciate hearing about them. I really want to like this trigger...