My FCP in 338 LM was shooting about 1 - 1.5 MOA. I usually shoot off a bench using a bipod and a jack. After some research I discovered my groups could be tightened by "Loading" my bipod. I have a Harris bipod mounted and the bench I shoot from will not allow "loading" my bipod as the legs will slip on the surface. I clamped a small wood board (1X1) to the bench and loaded my bipod. I shot 2, 3 round groups and they were 3/4" to 1/2" groups. I was very happy. I adjusted my dope and the next round could not be seen (strange). I fired again and still not on paper. On my third shot I noticed I was impacting far right and high (off the paper). I corrected my dope, assumed I must have turned my turret the wrong way. The next shot was in the ball park but not at POI. I started chasing my POI. I also noticed my side focus kept changing. I suddenly got that sinking feeling my scope had gone south. Sure enough the magnification ring would not turn fully. I had broken my scope. This was the 5th time to the range with this scope. The scope was a Millett LRS-1. Nice scope suppose to withstand up to a 50 BMG recoil. Was a ok scope $480 bucks, not a great scope but one that would work for what I needed. This rifle is my toy and is a "project" rifle for me. I fully intend to get a very good barrel when the factory one wears out. Might replace the HS precision stock also to get a better check weld. So anyway I decided to replace the Millet LRS-1 with a quality scope as part of my upgrade project. I purchased a Vortex Razor HD 5 - 20 X 50mm. I will get the LRS-1 repaired under warranty and place it on my one of my other rifles, maybe my .243, .308, or 7mm Rem Mag. Of course if the 338 LM was too much for it the 7mm Rem Mag will surely break it again.