Thread: My 1/2" Savage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well i have done a lot of work since first posting this. Load development, seating depth test, brass sorting, neck turning, sorting by seating pressure with a 21st century hydro press. Sorting by concentricity with a 21st century concentricity gauge.

Hard work is paying off. I have learned a lot.

ES 16 SD 5.2

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m12lrs View Post
    Well i have done a lot of work since first posting this. Load development, seating depth test, brass sorting, neck turning, sorting by seating pressure with a 21st century hydro press. Sorting by concentricity with a 21st century concentricity gauge.

Hard work is paying off. I have learned a lot.

ES 16 SD 5.2

Very nice shooting, I believe I saw this post on another sight or at least I recognize the target from another post of your. Those 6mm BR really shoot when you do your part.

I have been working on a Savage 111 30-06 with a tuperware stock that I have turned into a 6.5 Creedmoor, it is a lot of fun working up loads and seeing where you can bring them. When they start grouping tight and low SD it is rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by bowfishn View Post
    Very nice shooting, I believe I saw this post on another sight or at least I recognize the target from another post of your. Those 6mm BR really shoot when you do your part.

I have been working on a Savage 111 30-06 with a tuperware stock that I have turned into a 6.5 Creedmoor, it is a lot of fun working up loads and seeing where you can bring them. When they start grouping tight and low SD it is rewarding.
    Yep

It is nice to see a plan come together. Been a long road for me. Now i am learning what really works. I see the results at each range session.