IMHO, Richard's Micro-Fit is one of the better stock makers out there as far as price, style selections and delivery time. Couple on months wait. As good or better than most. Custom made stock have been known to take up to a year to get and cost BIG BUCKS!! Sure would be a pisser to have that long of a wait, spend BIG $$ and not be happy with the finished product.
If you know ahead of time about the wait and the fact that you'll end having to do some wood work to get the fit and finish needed, you're way ahead of the game.
I've lost count but over the years, I've had probably a dozen or so stocks from Richard's Micro-Fit. Loved every one of them. Matter of fact, I look forward to getting the stock so I can see what it will take to make it MINE! Some have come looking like they was cut with a dull chain saw and others, not too bad. Mine are all thumb hole BR style stocks and HEAVY. Think fence post!! All are for bench shooting and do the job very well.
The only way to find out if you like their stocks is to order one, sit back and wait for it to show up. And the next time someone asks opinions about Richard's Micro-Fit stocks, you can jump in there and answer from first hand experience. Got my eye on one of their "pistol grip" stocks. My plan? Cut the back end off and make it f an SP stock. (Specialty Pistol) Few and far between so there's a real need for that design.