Warne has a App that lets you select the gun and scope objective and picks the right ones for you.

As we are all Savage nuts, if you change the barrel, you can just pick a bull barrel Savage model to plug in and you have that.

I put a scope on a CZ 22 one time, I didn't know about Warnes site at the time though I went with their rings. I finally found a couple of guys who used that scope and those rings to confirm.

And to put Warned quality into perspective. For some odd reason, the folks that make the clamp on non intrusive scope mount for the K31 Swiss, use a 3/8 inch dove tail. Really, 3/8 on a gun that has 30-06 level recoil, yep.

So, back to sleuthing, what do they use? Yep, Warnes Rings for 22! Yep, stole them off my 22, they hold solid. Now that is something.

note: If you do use their 7.3s (CZ and K31 3/8) there is an interesting aspect, it has a dual use clamp so you can do the metric CZ (**** them commies).

What it does not tell you is which clamp position is which! Took a bit of digging, the clamps have a dot. The Dot is metric, so if its a CZ then its down, if its a 3/8 its up.

And yes I got another set of the 22. Dot down. Sportsmans has the best price on them.