Man I know you're frustrated by your expectations but in my opinion load development for your rifle is the only way to really get a hummer. It's very seldom to find factory off the shelf load that will give bughole performance. Even in some very expensive big name rigs.
So much so that one of my favorite past times is to look up and down the line and then sit down beside some really high dollar rigs at the range with several of my old spray painted flatbacks with nothing more than tuned triggers and JB weld bedding jobs, a couple of bags, and a box of tuned hand loads. Another observation from an old curmudgeon, When developing a load if you stop at 1" and call it good enough then you'll have a 1" load, If you stop at 3/4" then you'll have a 3/4" load, if you keep looking most often that bughole load is out there even for an old flat back with a sporter barrel. It just takes a little trial and error, time, and patience.
I would bet with a pedigree like the stealth has that a really good load wouldn't be that hard to find. My more modern models with the latest stocks and heavier barrels though really no more accurate were much easier to find a great load for than my old 110s in .243, 25-06,270 and 30-06