Thread: Mannlicher Stock?

Basic Member

Mannlicher Stock?

I have both 110(long action) and 11(short action and would really like to get a full length Mannlicher stock for one of them.
    Any one heard of any source for one?

Richard's Microfit will make you a "full stock", that's the correct term, Mannlicher was just a manufacturer who offered full stocked rifles. It is now kind of like the Xerox and Kleenex being synonymous with making copies and facial tissue. I usually don't recommend using them if the stock isn't on their bargains list, because it'll be a custom order so expect a long wait to get your stock. Then expect to put many, many, many hours into getting the inlet right, finish shaping, sanding, and finishing the stock. Then there will be a lot of custom hardware needed to make it a proper full stocked rifle.

Basic Member
    Thanks for the lead. I initially tried Boyds but they wont even reply to such an inquiry.

Basic Member
    Richards gave an estimate and it was reasonable. About 275. However, you were correct in that ot wouled take about an additional 100 to 150 to get all the things to make it look like a good full/manlicher rifle. Plus sme gunsmith time to fit everything. I will keep saving snd someday buy a CZ.