Savaage Varmint g contour (which is a very barrel) or bull pre fit would do as good but for 5 or 10 shots better.

note: Savage has their own terminology for barrels, what I would call a heavy barrel, they call a contour. They also have a heavy hunter that is between a Varmint and a Pencil. The bull is same as others, straight barrel no taper,.
The Pre Fits list them as does Savage (mostly)

Er Shaw is generally about the Same as Savage (which will not sell you a barrel)

CB, Shilen, XC are pretty common button rifled types that do good, CB is particularly aggressive about taking back or asking back (on this forum when they see a reported problem). That would be my go to except the 7.5 Swiss is not offered, ergo Lother Walther who does, I can get that way. Heaviest they offer without a lot of add ons is a Varmint contour. I am getting a 24 inch so it will be a stiff one.

They are an option though not a lot written , heir prices are pretty good for a non special order.

They also offer a lot of special options at a price that can get steep but interesting they are setup for a lot of custom options.

A lot of other good ones out there out there, those are the ones I remember and are sort of tops on the larger producers list.

I do like to deal with a one stop shot, pre fit, chamber, length and the crown.