Robinhood the OP was ( So after searching over, around and through the interwebs for several weeks, I can't find much data on Re23 and much of anything. It seems that it is always grouped with Re26 when talked about and only Re26 is ever discussed.

I'd like to hear about people's experience with the little brother. My go to load for most 7mm Rem Mags has been a 160gr Accubond ).

So I offered this Your very welcome, but you don't have to use Alliant's seating depth, the Max OAL for the 7MM Remington Magnum is 3.290. You can always find the best OAL length for YOUR rifle using the Nosler 160 Accubond

The op replied like this (I guess I should have rephrased it to what people are actually using for data, rather than the scant data Alliant already offers. I'd love to talk with people who have real world use and testing.) He also said (My go to load for most 7mm Rem Mags has been a 160gr Accubond with 66.0gr of Re22, always delivered amazing results in most rifles I've tried it in.)

There is nothing wrong with asking for help or guidance on load data or comparing results with a bullet or powder. The OP didn't want to use the available data from Alliant to build his load using RL-23 and the Nosler 160 Gr AB. We can only help those who want to help themselves