Hello again guys,

So, now that I want to get into the long range game, I have some questions about what to use for shooting the long stuff.

I've never used a rear bag in my entire life, and mostly only a front sand bag to shoot off of at the range, when I sight in my rifle. I've never been able to get comfortable with a rear bag... All of them seem to "get in my way" or I can't get my gun on target because of the size of the front bag in relation to the rear bag doesn't put my gun at the correct height.

This is in reference to my 260 rem long range (1000+ yards) target/varmint and other things gun. If I use it in the PD town, my bench doesn't have much of a deck on it http://www.cabelas.com/product/Big-G...UygaAvT48P8HAQ(Big game 360 swivel), so I don't think the Bipod legs would be able to be used when I'm on the bench, nor the rear bag because of the lack of a deck. By front bag is the Champion Mini Gorilla (elevates my barrel about 5 inches).

So, I'm curious to see what ya'll think is the best way to go, what brands and height of Bipod or bag would you use, and how the heck I can get comfortable with using a rear bag. I've been able to hit Sage rats @ 450-500 yards shooting off a front bag only. I hear that using a rear bag should improve that even more.

What say you?