Hey savage owners I'm fairly new to the savage world but have heard great things from the rifle line and decided to take the plunge. I have a 110 in 7mm rem mag. I decided to move up from my remington 700 in 308 pretty much because I wanted a flatter round and I was given the opportunity to buy the 110 at a good price.

A little info about myself
I grew up in southwestern New York (Falconer) hunting with my dad since I can remember! Some of the best memories I have were spent in the woods with a shotgun and it was only in the last 10 years that I got into rifles. After getting a job with a whitetail deer farm I moved to PA and stayed for 5 years before moving down south. It was a bit of a culture shock but luckily for my sanity there is some excellent surf and kayak fishing that made the transition worth it. Needing to get back in the woods I finally got the chance last spring to join a great group of guys at a small hunt club in GA.

Thanks for the add and I look forward to seeing what this rifle can do on the range and out in the field