Welcome HollowPoint,

I've owned a Mark II FV-SR for a while and it is a great little rifle. It is light, handy, durable but most of all, a very accurate .22 rifle that is great for informal target shooting, plinking and small game. Mine wears a Nikon P22 scope and a surplus web sling.

Nothing special to note for the first disassembly or cleaning. I recommend the Sinclair bore guide if you use a cleaning rod.

Concerning Cerakote, the standard finish is very basic but also durable. If you're okay with black, I'd save the money for something else.

I don't have a suppressor on mine but I can say that my rifle's favorite ammo is the CCI Segmented HP loads (both standard velocity and the "Quiet" sub-sonic load) and Wolf Match Target.

The OE stock and so initially I thought about replacing it but the rifle shoots so well as is that I found it hard to justify.

Regarding a scope, all of the brands you listed are great. To make a specific recommendation, I'd need to know how are you going to be using (target and range) the rifle?