Quote Originally Posted by SCAST65 View Post
FWIW, I should have clarified #2 above to reflect: "The first (and only) purchase I've made towards beginning to reload is a book,,,,,,,,"

Have not decided on bullet grain or powder yet, (or even what type of reloading equipment,,,,) Currently comparing a few of the recipe's in Lyman's to what components are readily available locally, but will most likely lean towards a somewhat 'middle-lower' bullet weight as I'm working with 1:9 twist at short range.

Finite accuracy one way or the other isn't a HUGE 'be all/tell all' concern to me at this point as again, the 'nut behind the butt' has some work to do before I can begin to delve into the finer points,,, For now, just contemplating beginning to reload and what 'initial direction' I may take regarding certain aspects,,,

Thanks,
I see. It costs money to start up because of all the reloading equipment purchases, but can save some bucks further down the road. Be advised, it is addicting so you'll probably end up shooting more making savings a wash. Most folks reload for the enjoyment of making their own ammo plus it makes their rifles tack drivers.

Nonetheless, there are many folks here that will answer your questions.