Why a socket type Allen key? That is going to make it way to easy to strip those tiny screws. A little blue thread locker and a regular Allen key is more than enough. When bolting on the rail you also want to make sure you just start all screws then tighten each a little at a time. Otherwise it may not want to line up right at one end and make it real easy to bugger up some threads.

Rails seem much sturdier than 2 piece mounts and make it much easier to get a scope where you want it rather than where the bases will allow without the rings being up against the bell or turret housing. Also easier time swap scopes between rifles, I regularly switch a 36x sightron, 20x swfa, and 12x swfa between multiple rifles.

When it comes to mounting optics you get what you put in. Sure you can have a scope, rings, base all unbound and installed on a new rifle in a half hour and hope it's solid and comfortable or you can take your time and make sure your mount is solid, scope is positioned so eye relief is perfect and as soon as you snuggle into a weld your getting full view rather than black ring. Make sure your reticle is leveled so when you dial in elevation it doesn't also effect windage....

I hate setting up a new scope the first time, but once it's setup it's mated with that set of rings and bubble level/anti cant device for life and just needs rezeroed when swapped onto another rifle's rail. And with good notes doing it this way I can be within 2 inches of bullseye after switching before even firing,

That's all personal preference and opinion though.