Quote Originally Posted by MrFurious View Post
All I can say to Jim @ Apache is this: Welcome to SSS's world. Do top quality work and put out great products at a very reasonable price and what to you get? Stabbed in the back by masses because there simply aren't enough hours in the day for the one or two people doing the work to satisfy all of their needs as quickly as they would like.
Not trying to stab anyone in the back. I have no problem with long leed times.
I understand that there sometimes isnt enough hours in the day. But to neglect phone calls and emails from people you have received money from and have yet to return a satisfactory product to them is unacceptable in my book. I have no problem that jim sometimes has to close down orders because he cant keep up with demand. I think that is the right thing to do instead of getting backlogged way way out. I think jim makes a fine product he just needs to figure out a buisness plan to support it.

On another note jim did get back with my freind and confirmed the barrel was a dud and would get a replacement out in a few weeks. It all turned out in the end but i dont believe that this is how you treat a dissatisfied customer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk