As you can see this is my first post. I'm a long time gun owner and reloader but I don't own a Savage as of yet. I'm looking very seriously at either the Model 11 Scout or the 10 FCP-SR 20". I have a few questions about the Scout that I'm hoping some of you might be able to help me with...

1. Mounting a standard eye-relief scope in the conventional position would be a necessity for me due to my eyesight. Is it possible to do this on the Scout, maybe with an extended pic rail like the one XS Sight Systems makes for the Ruger Gunsite Scout?
2. Can the magazine be loaded through the ejection port or by placing a round on top of the empty inserted mag and chambering it?
3. How bad is the muzzle blast with the attached compensator and is it much quieter with it removed?
4. Many reviews that I've read and watched complain about how difficult it can be to seat the magazine and how it sometimes falls out if not properly seated. Is this really as big of a problem as it appears to be or is it just a matter of learning how to do it? Has Savage ever addressed the issue?
5. If you're a current Scout owner, is there anything that you really don't like about the rifle?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.