Those are all 3 shot groups. Which is what I think most people on here are saying when they have a sub MOA gun, three shot groups not 5. Problem is for me that I am not a great shot and will typically pull one out of every 4 or 5 shots.
No, all mine are 5 shot groups minimum. If I think I pulled it I will shoot 6 just to prove (to myself) myself and the setup can do it.
Most of the time it falls at or inside the group.

At times I will shoot 9 shots. I did that a while back when I had one fall outside the group. The 9 were 5/8, the other one takes it out to 3/4 (I have to dig that one up). 8 shots were about 1/2, the one round opened it up to the 5/8.

I do hope no one indicates this is exaggeration. I do this for my entertainment and or satisfaction, not to make myself out to be something I am not. My brother does the same thing. We have gone down this trail together though different takes on doing it (he likes Bull barrel on 1903 Chasis with a couple of other guns thrown in)

I share what I do so that others have an idea what can be done by what I think is a mid maybe a bit above average shooter. Some do much better.

If they do I guess I could do like you had to in flying, land and to prove you did, get someone to sign off.

I am told that 10 shots is really the measure of a gun. You have to be consistently good for that to prove what the gun can do vs the package of the gun, the shooter, the loads and the scope.

What tickled me the last outing was I had one group that was plain bad. I need to measure it, cringe worthy, inch or better.

Wind was blowing enough to knock targets over, light was going, something said try one more round (I also did a COAL adjustment, have to look at the notes for what it was)

The 5 shot group went in at 3/8. Ok, cold, worn out, tired, but I can go home feeling pretty good.

It turns out my other gun had shot a 1/4 group, with the light situation I mistook a connection to a black part as more of a 5/8 group.

That is with what I think is pretty good kit. Good stocks (laminated) reloads I have been fine tuning, Bull barrels (though the Varmint shot some 1/2 MOA groups prior to that) good scopes, good bases, front and rear bags. Not F class but maybe a step below it.

What I can say is the good groups were a lot more erratic in the past and working the same loads I have been getting more and more 5/8 and under.

Using a benchmark that the best shooter has a hard time holding 1/4 MOA, it would seem the guns are sub 1/2 and the error is the shooter.

Not sure if that makes them 3/8 or 1/4 (ball park) but it would seem someplace in there. That seems pretty impressive hardware wise for a put together non target action, good quality buttons rifled but not cut rifled barrels. Good glass (actually one is a 12x Cabella that for some reason my eyes do good with)

Could I be blowing smoke, sure, I guess I could put you in touch with my wife and ask her what the integrity factor is.