Well I got in the Davidson Barrel Vice, worked great, pulled the original barrel and have installed the new X-Cal 6.5 Creed. I have the Sav-1 trigger installed, it feels pretty good, breaks clean with no creep, but not sure I am going to be happy with pull weight. May get an Sav-2 for it, it goes down a bit more. I will shoot with it a while and see how I like it.
I have 50 Nosler brass and 100 of the Hornady 143 ELDx bullets to break it in and work up loads. I think I will shoot the 140 ELDs when I can get them, they offer a bit more BC and Vel. I have Dies and have picked up some RL26 powder, I also have some H4350, Norma MRP and URP I could use. May use a light load of H4350 for break in. The RL26 is harder to find so I don't want to waste much on initial break in and sight in. I will be getting in the stock by next Tuesday and will order the Bushnell Elite Tactical ET4305 4.5-30x50 scope in a few weeks.The scope has a total of 70 moa adjustment 35 moa up from center, I will be using the Burris 30mm Signature Rings with Posi Inserts using the +.010 -.010 inserts front and rear to gain an extra 20 moa. That will get me to 1500-1600 yards, the mil dots on the reticle give another 5-6 moa on 30 power so I should have no problem reaching that distance with that scope.