I few months ago I purchased 2 weather warriors with accustocks in 7mm rem mag. I immediately removed the stocks so that I could minimize the trigger pull of the accutriggers.
I follwed the instructions for the installation of the stocks and used a calibrated torque wrench while following the prescribed torque sequence.

Neither of the rifles will shoot less than a 1 1/2" group after 3 shots, and has never shot less than an 1" for the first 3 shots. Since my marlin xs7, stevens 200 and ruger mkII and savage 110 all shoot less than 1 1/2" groups and usually less than 1" groups I had hoped for better accuracy from these rifles. I know they have the makings of accurate rifles. I have tried several hand loads in each as well as factory ammo.

I think I may have over tightened the accustuck screws and appllied too much clamping force. I follwed the torque info, but I think i screwed up by adding a drop of loc tite to each screw. This basically lubricated the screws, which meant the spec of 40 in-lbs produced greater clamping force than necessary.

I have since removed the screws and re-torqued with dry threads. I have not shot either since this adjustment.

[b]Does anyone know how the increased clamping force will affect the accuracy?

Thanks