Hey guys Im new here, and looking for advise on doing a complete rebuild.

I was going to purchase a Win model 70 extreme weather SS in 300 WSM but every one is back ordered on them, So I got to thinking
why not just do a rebuild on my old savage model 110E 300 win mag that my father bought me (used) years ago.

Now me and this gun has went round and round trying to get bases to stay on it, Ive tried several different bases and even going as far as
to loc tight the base screws in but they would back out EVERY time I went to sight in the rifle and leave me with a floppy scope, this last
time it actually pulled the threads out of the barrel on the first shot, So I threw the gun in the back of the safe and swore Id never shoot
it again.

Now I've decided that since the win model 70 Im eyeing is on back order I might just do a complete rebuild on this model 110E, I want to
make it a stainless steal "extreme weather" type gun just like the winchester, I plan on doing a nice fluted barrel and the works, thing is I
have NO ideal where to start, where to get these parts, what in all I will need to replace or anything, Im 100% new to this..

Any advise or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thomas