Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
Canadien ehh. Maybe he was tired from the long drive? Maybe he was a French Canadien and just gave up?
Did his gun have a Bartlien barrel?
Anyway nice job Dan. Next time really tick them off by using the old scissor jack. lol
Thanks yobuck, I'm sure the man from Canada was tired from driving, he has to have a special invitation slip to show at the border to cross with a rifle I guess. I think I heard him say it's a 4 hour one way trip so I'd like to think that he is a dedicated serious competitor lol.
I believe his rifle had a Krieger barrel on it.
Quote Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post
Thank's LongRang, I don't think I can enjoy life to it's full potential until I try a Krieger maybe Brux and have heard good things about Benchmark.

But it would be nice to have a few more Bartliens stored away for future use. I am not rich by any means,, I have mortgage bill's kid's wife, and pay child support for oldest child and I work at a small auto repair place,, been there 12 years.To top it off I live in N.Y. about 6-7 hours away from N.Y. city thankfully.

I lied,, the dime doesn't quite cover the 6 shot group.

Considering the severe condition's of mirage and wind direction I only cut the 10 ring 3 times out of 40 shot's at 300 yards.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk