I have been loading win brass, because its what I had at the time. So far for a cheep brass its been just fine as far as I can tell. I discovered 100 rounds that I had dallas custom reloads put together for me back before I started reloading. The good is that it is 140 hybrids and hornady brass. The downside is they are very short and unknown powder. My thoughts are back and forth between just pulling the bullets and rebuilding them to the load that works.

The problem may be the brass. I dont know if the two are so different that the load would change. i.e. internal capacity. Im thinking that I probably wouldnt notice the difference. Using 42.1 gr of h4350 currently so Its not real hot by any means.

Originally had planned to change over to all hornady brass at one point but have been satisfied with the win to this day.

Now if they arent that different, could I just mix them in and give it little thought?

And second question, just for fun here. Its 100 rounds. Would you pull them or shoot them to start over?