Thread: 12LRP 6.5 Creedmoor chamber fixed yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    I wouldn't sell my m12 for $5000
    And I've had rifle in that price range!

Wondering this also

toonand1
    HOMEFRONTSNIPER...
    Thanks man! It really is one of the finest rifles I've ever seen in the price range and well beyond for that matter. Glad to hear positive from someone about this. Did you have any of the chambering or extraction problems? Have you put a decent amount of rounds through it?
    I'm getting it on Tuesday no matter what because they held it for me until the manager got back from his vacation and he guaranteed it will be fast if it did have to go back to Savage.
    Appreciate your input.

In June of this year I bought a Savage 12 LRP in 6.5 CM. Three months, 1000 rounds, no problems, great rifle. Go for it!

toonand1
    Thanks barkbark! I'm getting it on Tuesday and now I'm getting really excited! I'll be posting how it works out, but I'm glad to hear some positive feedback and my fears are subsiding.

I just bought this gun. I love it and it also seems to shoot well but you can see tooling marks in the barrel

toonand1
    Mine is on the way back to Savage. Barrel was molesting the stock, which probably won't matter considering how thick the barrel is, but I can't drop a grand on a messed up rifle. I think I'm cursed, to picky, etc...I just got some rl17 so I'll probably get some loads ready to try out when she gets back. BTW this one was brand new, still in the box wrapped in plastic.

Awesome news scott037! Sucks there is tooling marks, but if it's not affecting the shots, I'm at who cares now.
    Hopefully this week I'll be reporting back.
    Sorry if anyone else is waiting, but there is positive feedback so I'm not discouraged. Thanks for posting guys.

It shoots sporadic at best it will have shots touch move over a inch have those two touch then for giggles put on in the middle. Or do a 2 moa three shot group followed by a .65-.85 three shot group. It makes me wonder if I just suck at Shooting or if it's a scope issue???