I just received two of the three Sharp Shooter Supply Single Shot Loading Ramps I ordered last week and got around to installing them in my rifles. The Axis ramp was much easier to install. All that's needed is to remove the entire trigger assembly from the receiver, insert the ramp into the magazine opening, and reinstall the trigger assembly. It's a simple, solid install with no need for extra hardware. Inspired design and manufacture!

The ramp for my 12 was a bit trickier. Don't believe the "require no modifications to the action or glue for installation" copy on the website. I don't know if this means you have to fill the magwell to support it or tape it toward the back of the receiver, but it doesn't mechanically lock or tension fit in the magazine opening. Bottom line: it did require some adhesive to attach. I opted for a stick of epoxy putty that I rolled into a few small snakes and applied in the gap between the ramp and the receiver. It seems to work, but we'll see how it lasts when I run the rifle through the wringer.

The quality of the parts appears to be quite good, as to be expected from SSS. The ramps were easy to get in position, with well designed grooves on the sides to interact with the receiver.