Quote Originally Posted by Justin.D View Post
Figured I would let you guys know that I've put about 200 rds down range with my Argos and in all I'm very happy with it. The glass is very clear and bright, the reticle is very nice, and the parrallax is dead on accurate from what I can tell. The scope has no problem holding zero and tracking accurately, so its doing what it needs to do. The construction on the scope overall is good, my only gripe is like the OP my turrets leave more to be desired in the feel and noise department, but they work. Something else to note, I was talking with some people and Athlons warrantee is actually from what I can understand the same as Vortex, they do cover accidents like dropping them or running it over with a truck, which I guess is nice to know. Return time on warrantee work for those who have needed it seems to be about a week or less from the day you send it off. Also something to note for November and December these scopes are on sale for 315 bucks. I dont know how you can beat it, and I would buy it again even at the 370 normal price.
Where did you find that discount? Google turned up nothing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk