Quote Originally Posted by Rob01 View Post
A 6mm won't win you matches over a 6.5. The shooter will. Both work equally well if you can shoot them. I have a .243 and a couple 6.5 Creedmoors. Just different tools to grab depending on the match being shot. Have had a .243 since 2005 for matches and the Creedmoors since 2008.

Nice looking and shooting set up though. I am sure it will serve you well. My next 6mm will be a Creedmoor.
thanks Rob

i agree 100% it boils down to the shooter when all else is equal but like LW pointed out and I've seen first hand the 6mm dominates the long range game...I'm shooting 5.5moa flatter with the 6cm at 850yds compared to the 260 barrel I just pulled off this action...I've shot a 260 for a long time and placed 6th out of 22 shooters in my first practical tactical match last weekend...as I said I agree it's more shooter at the end of the day but I expect to do better with the cm as its a lot easier to drive...like going from a bicycle to a nascar lol...next matches are in August but I think I'll shoot a 1000yd F-class...not for score but just to see how it performs.