Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
Sorry to hear about your dissability. Do you mind me asking what happened?
Not at all. On June 4th, 2014 I was on my bike, on a local road. I have no idea what happened(and no one else does either). In any case, I was somehow separated from my bike, which wasn't damaged, and laying on the road I was run over by both axles of an 2000's Infinity QX4. I was run clean over by the left front and right rear tires. My helmet still has a clean tire tread right across the top. Most immediate injuries were swelling& bleeding brain, spiral fractured humorous, broken sturnum, broken clavicle, broken scapula 2 broken ribs and a sever brachial plexus injury, which resulted in my left arm/hand being paralyzed. I was in a coma for a week, and remained in the hospital for 2 months. I was up and talking, but don't remember anything until June 20th. I had some brain damage(still do according to some people, LOL), and had to learn to walk again. My reaction time has been severely limited so I dont drive anymore. I have severe nerve pain every day, Wry neck, which is an acute form of Torticollis, and I have trouble with memory and getting words out sometimes. And besides my left arm being padalyzed, I'm also 100% blind in my left eye.

But I'm alive, and God brought me back to my walk with Christ, after being angry at the Holy Father for 7 years. For what you might ask? I lost my 2 year old daughter in 2008. So yes, I was angry. But coming out of this accident, the anger was gone. Only, an overwhelming thankfulness to The All Mighty Father, for keeping me with my family. But as time passed it was more. It was his amazing love for me. Every question that arose, God answered. I was out of work, God provided. I was depressed at what I had lost....now I'm back to building Guns, and making customs knives. God provided.