Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkhuntclub View Post
Palmaris: Really like what you've done to the Stealth (except that wacky grip). You've inspired me to buy the xlr stock and folder. I'm also planning on a SWFA SS scope. How do you like that 12x42? I have about 7 months to wait before I can get the rifle. I plan on buying the scope before that to play with on another gun. Anyhow, you have a sweet rig! Nice work.
Thank you very much Sir.
First of all, this SS scopes were tested and qualified for Navy Seals, they are still on the list, meaning company must to hold everything the way it was qualified. If this is good for Navy Seals, it is definitely good for me!
I have similar scope (12X42 Mil-Quad) on my Tikka T3 Hunter 7mm Rem Mag (I am not hunting, I use that rifle for long range), it is serving me very well. It is very clear glass, reticle is very clear and sharp. I spoke with a lot of people and everybody recommend me 10 or 12 power for 1000 yards. Probably I will end up buying 16X and will see if it will give me more on beyond 1000 yards. Unfortunately I didn't use Stealth on long range yet, planning to go 600 yards next weekend and it is still will be gong, no target. In our area 1000 yards range is very rare, only in private clubs. I am looking for access for one.