Quote Originally Posted by CBryars2 View Post
19E60 - Good shooting

Kalison - with rifle shooting that well, it might be worth figuring out that jam. You tried PMag and the stock. both did the same? It it worth opening up the PMag and seeing if you see any catching on the spring? How many mags have you tried, is it consistent? The stock mag I dont like. It had issues, I don't have any issues with PMAG. Does the bolt catch the round really high, forcing round down? Had good luck with Savage doing my barrel, I'm sure they can fix for you. Just a suggestion.
Yeah the stock MDT Mag sucks pretty hard, the PMAG is a little better. I took the PMAG down to make sure it was working fine. Feeds in my 700 perfectly.

I have an AI mag coming Friday(hurt a little dropping 80 on a magazine.. ). I shall continue testing.

The chamber on mine has no chamfer or bevel on the breech, very sharp edge, which certainly wouldn't help soft brass trying to enter on anything but a perfectly straight line.

Seriously though, it shoots! A range officer was doing some random watching/spotting smiled and said "factory rifle my ass!"

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk