It seems that with Bodywerk's trigger issue and now my issue SSS must not be up on the new models at all.

Here is my issue, I just had a T&T done to my new 10FCP-K. After a very lengthy wait, it returned to me and looked great! Something caught me off guard though right away, it had a new recoil lug installed and the stock one was returned to me in the box. I didn't order it to have been replaced during the work, but for all I know this may be a standard op for a T&T job.

No biggie, plus 1 for me I guess. I go to install the barrelled action back in the stock and I can't get it to fit! Turns out the recoil lug that was replaced is WAY to thick to fit in the accu-wedge groove of the accu-stock!! So basically there is no way to put my rifle back together without modifying something in the accu-stock, or leaving the accu-wedge out completely!

I edited this post to remove some of the snarl! After re-reading it, it came off pretty strong and for no gain other then here myself complain about it. In that time I also saw the post about the accu-wedge possibly causing more issues then solving. I didn't know that until a few minutes ago.

However to have been told that by SSS, and told that when I get the action back it will not fit with the accu-wedge in the accu-stock and I need to leave it out would have saved me alot of frustration! This should be disclosed upfront in my opinion.

Oh well, I already placed an order for an aftermarket stock, I guess I will leave this here just so someone might see it and save them so grief.