Wow,thanks Jim K for the insight! I guess at some point I could take barrel in to check it? And could there also be an option 3 and 4? #3 is using the Burris xtr sig rings with those inserts for xtra moa adjustment? And then option 4 go get the NF nsx with zero stop! Ha.
I do appreciate all the help. I am starting to accept that I did ( miraculously ) mount, tighten,torque,cant, align, everything correctly. The gun shoots awesome groups on at 1,2,300 yards at the range. It's a tack driver!! Super consistent, so any bent barrel or so forth is having no effect on that. So maybe those Burris rings will take care of it and I can turn blind eye to root cause? I don't see any other simple fix?!?!?

But one last bit of my 2 cents and 3rd grade math education.......in scope mounting 101, they say when u zero at 100 yards, scope is built to usually be in the middle of its total adjustment? So if I have 40 total moa, at 100 yards zero,d I have 20 moa each way of adjustment. Then I add a 20 moa base, now, theoretically when zero,d at 100, I should be almost bottomed out with about all 40moa of my adjustment left!?!?
ThAnks