Quote Originally Posted by 82boy
Quote Originally Posted by GUNFANATIC
I understand the reasoning. You know I'm pretty much just funnin' ya, don't you? ;D As for Midway, I can usually find what I need and I always have all my friends order anything they need as well. That way we meet the minimum and split shipping. Everyone's happy.
Ok, so now I've effectively hijacked the original thread. ::) DOH!
Heck, lets hijack it a bit longer. I know you was having fun, and it all good. I think that competition is a great thing, and wish the other retailers like Mid south, Graff and Sons, had the advertising budget to compete with Midway, basically the only way they get noted is in threads like this. I just feel that they are better run company's. I don't truly hate Midway, (Heck I have a few of there hats I wear regularly) But I would like people to know that there is other options.

Good point. Though I haven't ordered anything yet from Graf & Sons, Their prices are considerably better than Midway. They just don't have the inventory that Midway has. I order from Brownell's when I'm looking for certain gunsmith tools or parts that Midway doesn't have or doesn't have the quality. I have no experience with the others you mentioned. I'll have to look into that.