Thread: Random Extraction Issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Justin.D
    Quote Originally Posted by RC20 View Post
    There seems to be a reading comprehend issue at work here.

No, I did not say that. I am saying that I can re-create a FPE identical feeling situation with brass too long.

Stuck brass of any kind looks to be a FPE. Is it all causes? probably not. Is it the only cause, probably not. Is it a significant cause, I tend to think so

Could I be wrong, yep. But then I have had a lot of people tell me that on a lot of things and I was not.

the key is your ego tied up in it like the anthropologists that defend to the death that their finding is the end all and be all or do you have an open mind?

Sticky brass can be several issues as listed. Dang, maybe those early guys were right about continental drift.
    Maybe it was not such a good idea to deal with snake bite by a tourniquet on that limb causing the poison to stay there killing it?

.020 was enough to overcome the stick problem directly behind the cam ramp on the baffle. .040 unstick it twice as well? Weird

Isn't that interesting though, .020 is , just what some people use behind the baffle to deal with FPE.

So plenty of extraction there unless there is significant problem. Hmmm.
    Kinda rude out of no where to someone that is trying to help you, and I would venture to say that it is less of a "reading comprehend issue" and more of a lack of clarity in the riddles containing the information he has to go off of. Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin.D View Post
    Kinda rude out of no where to someone that is trying to help you, and I would venture to say that it is less of a "reading comprehend issue" and more of a lack of clarity in the riddles containing the information he has to go off of. Just my 2 cents.
    From your standpoint I can see that.

From mine its been what they now call micro aggressions, go home little boy and take your ideas with you.

the last post I see a change of tone.

My take is an ideology has been built around the PE and there is no discussion of it, otherwise it is heresy, burn him at the stake.
    It may not be deliberate but again that is my take.

I have been told I hi-jacked another OP and should not be commenting?
    I disagree but returned to an original post I did on this.

Per the post above, my information is accurate, how I got it.

Robinhood presented a procedure that was supposed to answer it all. While more involved it just confirmed the data the way I had done it.

I saw him chastise a poster for not being clear on what type of shooting the OP was going to do, when in fact the poster had clearly listed that he was target shooting.

So yes I say comprehension, and I have gotten a bit sarcastic.

Maybe this can go forward on a more upfront basis.

This really is supposed to be about helping people with an issue.